Small-Group Clear Kayak Tour in Shell Key
We've created a fascinating kayak tour in St Pete, centered on our Crystal Clear kayaks, giving you a fascinating look at the sea life throughout Shell Key preserve, and Fort Desoto park. Our professional guides provide an interesting narration of the local wildlife and ecosystem. The tours can range from 2 persons to 16 people, and are approximately 2 to 2 -1/2 hours long. The tours will primarily operate in the protected waters and mangroves tunnels of the Shell Key Wildlife Preserve in Pinellas County. An 1,800 acre preserve, these waters are well traveled by Dolphins, Manatees, Rays, as well as a variety of shore birds, including pelicans, egrets, herons, cormorants, osprey, and sometimes roseate spoonbills.
Please note: This activity is NOT suitable for the Elderly or the Obese, or people with back surgeries/issues, or with a history of other physical ailments. You must be physically fit for participate in this activity.
per adult from
What's included :
- Kayak and lifejacket.
- Free parking.
What's excluded :
- The listed price does not include sales tax.
Open water kayaking through the 1800 acre nature preserve of Shell Key, and Fort DeSoto park. See all the wildlife through our clear transparent kayaks.
Departure Point :2830 Pinellas Bayway S, Tierra Verde, FL 33715, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not suitable for the obese.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not suitable for the elderly.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.