Small Group Colosseum Underground, Roman Forum & Palatine Hill
Discover the Colosseum Underground on this walking tour of the Ancient City. Skip the long tickets lines and learn the rich history of the monument with a fun and knowledgeable guide. The tour will descend to the Underground of the Colosseum and explore the various tunnels and chambers. Gladiators used these tunnels to enter the arena from their training area in the Ludus Magnus. Exotic and dangerous animals were kept in underground chambers and would be released onto the arena floor to surprise the gladiators in the middle of battle.
Explore the first and second levels of the Colosseum and be sure to enjoy the breathtaking views of the Ancient City from the 2nd floor balcony.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional tour guide and headsets
- All Fees and Taxes
- Fast Track Entrance
- Small Group Tour (Max 20 People)
- Entry/Admission - Colosseum
- Entry/Admission - Roman Forum
- Entry/Admission - Palatine Hill
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
Get Exclusive priority access to the restricted underground level of the Colosseum! Don’t miss out on this small group, skip the line entry, with an official guide. You’ll experience the Colosseum at its finest.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stop At: Roman Forum, Largo della Salara Vecchia 5/6, 00186 Rome Italy
Follow in the footsteps of the ancient Romans as your guide leads your through the Roman Forum. Visit the Temple of Julius Caesar and walk among the broken columns as you guide describes the glory of the Roman Empire. You will get an up-close view of the Arch of Titus as well as the House of the Vestal Virgins.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Palatine Hill, Piazza Santa Maria Nova, 53, 00186 Rome Italy
Discover what remains of the imperial palaces as you stroll the lofty heights of the Palatine Hill. Enjoy sweeping views of the Rome skyline as your guide describes the incredible engineering and architecture of Ancient Rome.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Via Cavour, 301, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :Via dei Fori Imperiali, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Please bring valid photo ID as you will be asked to show this at the Colosseum’s entrance (including children 3-17 years)
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.