Small Group Corfu Walking City Tour
Take a guided city walk through the historic old town of Corfu. Explore the highlights of the city like a local and get to know the unique charm of the island's capital together with your local tour guide. Small group guarantee: max. 10 participants.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Professional tour guide
What's excluded :
- Transfers from / to the hotel, port, etc.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Corfu Old Town, Agias Sofias 24, Corfu Town Greece
Enjoy an exciting tour of the old town of Corfu, which was added to the UNESCO World Heritage List in 2007.
Take a long walk through the city to get to know the famous magnificent buildings and Venetian mansions that adorn the image of Corfu City. During your guided tour, stroll through the cobbled streets of the old town and small enchanted squares and discover Corfu city through the eyes of a local. Admire all the sights of the beautiful and historic city from the outside on your extended city walk. Marvel at the magnificent Esplanade, one of the most beautiful and largest squares in Greece, and the beautiful Liston arcade gallery, under which there are numerous cafés and bars. Opposite the Esplanade you can also see the old fortress, which was built in the 14th century by Venetians. Near the Esplanade is also the Neoclassical Palace of St. Michael and St. George. Marvel at the most magnificent and imposing building in Corfu, built between 1819 and 1823. During your guided tour, you will also pass City Hall Square, where you will see one of the most beautiful buildings in the city, the Dimarcheion . The Town Hall, which was expanded in 1903, was originally a meeting hall of the Venetian nobility. Also consider the Episcopal Church of San Giacomo, located next to the Town Hall and built in the 17thcentury.The visit to the oldest quarter of the island, Campiello, is of course not to be missed on your tour. This beautiful neighborhood has some of the most beautiful architectures of the entire island. You will also be able to see the Church of the Patron Saint of Kerkyra on your city walk, which houses the relics of Saint Spyridon. On the bustling streets of Corfu-town you will find many interesting stalls and shops offering many typical island products such as kumquat and Corfiot olive oil. You will also find pastry shops serving delicious delicacies, tavernas and wine cellars with local wines.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Statue of Count Schulenburg, Corfu 491 00, Greece
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This tour is not recommended for babies or toddlers, pregnant, people who are physically challenged, and/or experience cardiovascular issues or asthma.
- In the summer months, don't forget to bring a hat and sunscreen,comfortable shoes, and a bottle of water.The rest of the year, bring along a light jacket, a coat, an umbrella or anorak, depending on weather conditions.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 150 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Bring your own headphones. Masks are required, please bring your own.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.