Small-Group Day Tour to Chefchaouen from Fez
Take a day trip to Chefchaouen, the famous blue and white-washed city of Morocco located in the Rif Mountains. On this private 12-hour day trip, you will visit the small city and discover the shops, cafes, Grand Mosque, Plaza Uta el-Hammam (main square) and kasbah museum. This full-day tour includes transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle and driver.
per adult from
What's included :
- Transport by air-conditioned minibus
- Professional driver
- Hotel pickup
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks,
- Local guide in Chechaouen
- All Fees and Taxes
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Kasbah Museum, Medina Avenue Hassan II, Chefchaouen 91000 Morocco
The kasbah is a heavily restored walled fortress that now contains a lovely garden, a small ethnographic museum, and an even smaller art gallery. The ethnographic museum contains some fascinating views of old Chefchaouen, including the plaza and the kasbah; the gallery promotes the work of local artists. The views from the kasbah tower over the medina are a delight.
Stop At: Chefchaouen Medina, Chefchaouen Morocco
Chefchaouen, or Chaouen, is a city in the Rif Mountains of northwest Morocco. It’s known for the striking, blue-washed buildings of its old town. Leather and weaving workshops line its steep cobbled lanes. In the shady main square of Place Outa el Hammam is the red-walled Kasbah, a 15th-century fortress and dungeon, and Chefchouen Ethnographic Museum. The octagonal minaret of the Great Mosque rises nearby.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
All the Hotels /Riads in Fes
Departure Time :11/25/2019 - 10/20/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 08:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with atleast one paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.