Small-Group Day Trip around Historical Provence from Avignon
Discover Roman masterpieces and Van Gogh's landscapes in a small group. Enjoy personal service and a friendly atmosphere. With our skip-the-line ticket to the Pont du Gard (included) you'll avoid the long lines and have more time to sightsee. Enjoy a small group wine tasting at a selected winery in Tavel, in the Rhone valley. In summer, we will be happy to stop along sunflower fields and give you time for souvenir pictures.
per adult from
What's included :
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Parking Fees
- Live commentary on board
- Entry/Admission - Pont du Gard
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees, unless specified
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entry/Admission - St. Paul de Mausole
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: St. Paul de Mausole, off D5 direction Les Baux Next to Glanum, 13210 Saint-Remy-de-Provence France
Landscapes around Van Gogh's asylum and Roman remains at Glanum (mausoleum and triumph arch)
Admission to Van Gogh's room not included but optional
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Les Baux de Provence, Les Baux de Provence, Bouches-du-Rhone, Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur
Listed as one of the most beautiful villages of France, Les Baux-de-Provence lies perched like an eagle’s nest in the heart of the Alpilles and is a must-see place in Provence which artists, craftspeople and makers of local produce keep alive all year.
Admission to the castle not included but optional
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Arles, Arles, Bouches-du-Rhone, Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur
Free time for lunch and a stroll in Arles' town centre, where most of its monuments are located.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: 400 route du Pont du Gard La Bégude, 30210 Vers-Pont-du-Gard France
Visit to this 2000-year old Roman aqueduct, wonderfully preserved in a stunning natural environment.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tavel, Tavel, Gard, Occitanie
Tasting of different Rhone valley wines
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :1: Place Jean Jaurès, 30400 Villeneuve-lès-Avignon, France
2: Boulevard Saint-Roch, 84000 Avignon, France
3: 41 Cours Jean Jaurès, 84000 Avignon, France
4: Place de l'Horloge, 84000 Avignon, France
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks are required for guides and travelers inside the minivan.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.