Small-group Day Trip from Prague to Adrspach National Park and Kuks Monument
Escape from a hustle of busy Prague and discover a unique and wild beauty of the north-east Bohemia famous for its remarkable natural areas and surprising cultural monuments, alongside with our experienced guide:
* Chill out in KUKS, one of the oldest spa resorts in the world situated in the picturesque Elbe valley.
* Visit a romantic rock town ADRSPACH with lakes and waterfalls protected as a national nature reserve since 1933, where Chronicles of Narnia was filmed.
Experience countless sights and a delicious complimentary lunch on this exhilarating excursion from Prague!
1) Full-day trip to the World monument Kuks and National Natural Reserve Adrspach Rocks
2) Journey in a comfortable, air-conditioned minivan
3) Complimentary lunch in a local restaurant situated in a picturesque chateau
4) Valuable insight into the rich and unique geology and cultural history of the area from your expert guide
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
What's included :
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Adrspassko-Teplicke Skaly
- Entry/Admission - Hospital Kuks
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Adrspassko-Teplicke Skaly, Adrspach 549 57 Czech Republic
A picturesque, small-group day trip from Prague to Ardspach National Park and Kuks monument.
Duration: 12 hours
Stop At: Hospital Kuks, Kuks 81, Kuks 544 43 Czech Republic
Full guided inspection in Kuks hospital
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pick-up at your accomondation (including Airbnb, hostels etc.)
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- We operate in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately. Comfortable walking shoes and clothes for nature walk are recommended
- Small backpack is optional, not necessary
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.