Small-Group Day Trip to Bath, Lacock and Stonehenge from London
This fantastic small-group tour lets you explore some of the most beautiful and historic sites in England. We begin the day at Stonehenge, where we'll be one of the first groups to enter, before we continue our journey to the Georgian city of Bath. In Bath, learn about the history of the famous Roman Baths and the Georgian holiday resort. Then, we'll visit the charming village of Lacock, as seen in the Harry Potter movies, before we continue to Avebury, a pretty thatched village in the middle of a huge stone circle.
per adult from
What's included :
- Travel by executive mini-coach
- Guided walk in Lacock
- Guided walk in Avebury
- Entry to Stonehenge
- Entry to the Roman Baths
- Entry/Admission - Stonehenge
- Entry/Admission - The Roman Baths
- Entry/Admission - Avebury Stone Circle
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Stonehenge, Amesbury SP4 7DE England
Firstly, we head to Stonehenge amidst the ancient and historical landscape of Wessex. Here, your guide will enrich you with facts and theories behind this famous Stone Age structure erected in about 3,000 BC. After taking time to explore this impressive and mysterious site, enjoy a relaxing drive onwards to the Georgian city of Bath.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: The Roman Baths, Abbey Church Yard, Bath BA1 1LZ England
Once called Aquae Sulis because of its natural hot springs, the city of Bath dates back more than 2,000 years. Take a guided tour of this elegant city with its squares, crescents and terraces, and learn about the famous Roman Baths. In the 18th-century Georgian Era, the rich and wealthy arrived from London to 'see and be seen' here, and to take advantage of the baths’ hot waters to alleviate their stiff joints.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Assembly Rooms, Bennett Street, Bath BA1 2QH England
Pass by on our tour of Bath
Stop At: Lacock Abbey High Street, Lacock SN15 2LG England
Spend the afternoon in the delightful village of Lacock. Untouched by modern hands, this charming place has been used in many films, such as
Pride and Prejudice and the Harry Potter movies. Enjoy a guided tour of this lovely village and its unspoiled appearance with your small group before making a short journey along the back roads of the Cotswolds hillsto the pretty thatched village of Avebury, sat inside of an ancient Stone Circle.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Avebury Stone Circle, Herepath Marlborough, Avebury SN8 1RF England
After our tour of Lacock, we'll continue on to Avebury, a pretty village of thatched cottages nestling in the middle of a huge stone circle. Enjoy a guided walk and some free time at the largest stone circle in Britain, before we return to London.
Duration: 25 minutes
Departure Point :Hard Rock Cafe, Great Cumberland Pl, Marble Arch, Marylebone, London W1H 7DL, UK
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :London Victoria Rail Station, Victoria, London SW1W 0AH, UK
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 9 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- A maximum of 16 people per tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- 50% of all available seats will be left empty to ensure customer space and distancing.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.