Small-Group Day Trip to Valensole from Avignon
Enjoy a morning among lavender fields in Valensole. Your driver guide will be there to provide informative commentary about the sites you will pass by and to show you off the beaten track lavender fields. At L'Occitane factory store enjoy a 10% discount on regular prices and purchase the popular Provençal brandmark's cosmetics.
per adult from
9 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Driver/tour guide
- Live commentary on board
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Parking fees, tolls and fuel
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: L'Occitane en Provence, Chemin de Saint Maurice Z.I St Maurice, 04100 Manosque France
Enjoy a 10% discount on regular prices at L'Occitane factory shop or discover the different flowers of Provence at the small botanical garden.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Plateau de Valensole, 04210 Valensole France
Marvel at the so called lavender ocean, where fields of lavender seem to go as far as the eye can see. Enjoy several stops to take pictures and smell the unique scent of lavender.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Saignon, Saignon, Apt, Luberon, Vaucluse, Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur
Have a walk through the streets of this charming and secret village, perched on a spur of rock overlooking the Luberon. Enjoy scenic views from the ruins of its fortress.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Fontaine de Vaucluse, Fontaine de Vaucluse, Vaucluse, Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur
Admire the largest river spring in France and the nice little village.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :1: Place Jean Jaurès, 30400 Villeneuve-lès-Avignon, France
2: Boulevard Saint-Roch, 84000 Avignon, France
3: 41 Cours Jean Jaurès, 84000 Avignon, France
4: Place de l'Horloge, 84000 Avignon, France
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks are required for guides and travelers inside the minivan.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.