Small Group Day Trip Waterfalls of Ouzoud from Marrakech
Morocco is magical, mysterious, mystical and so much more! We are happy and proud to share our deep knowledge of the country and beauty of Morocco with you. Toubkal Guide offers day trips from Marrakech, trekkings through the Atlas, Sahara desert trips and fully organized holidays trough this amazing country. We are here to help you create the ultimate holiday in Morocco
per adult from
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Cascades d'Ouzoud
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cascades d'Ouzoud, Ouzoud 23400 Morocco
Waterfalls of Ouzoud, Berber villages, Mint Tea & Barbary Apes
The prettiest waterfalls in Northern Africa can be found about 150 km north-east of Marrakech. The waterfalls of Ouzoud (over 100 meters high) is one of the most remarkable natural attractions in the Atlas Mountains of Morocco. Your guide will take you to the falls. There is lots of opportunity for taking photos, before enjoying a tasty traditional Berber lunch near the waterfalls.
After lunch you can choose to relax by the pools or stroll along the network of trails leading to the pools below the falls. Bring your swimsuit and towel (in Summer). If you’re lucky a beautiful rainbow may appear at the bottom of the falls and the resident Barbary apes may make an appearance to drink from the river. In summer you can even enjoy a refreshing swim at the falls. Departure 08.00h - return around 17.00h
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travelers from their accommodation in Marrakech at 8 AM. Please call 24hrs in advance to schedule hotel pick up.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.