Small-Group Delhi Village Walking Tour
Experience Delhi on this unique small-group walking tour. Your guide will introduce you to a blend of authentic food, shopping, and part of Delhi’s past. Taste delectable dishes of various Indian cuisines, visit the historical monument of HauzKhas, walk through the famous Bollywood antique shop, see a modern art gallery, and stop by the famous HauzKhas Lake. Immerse yourself in this fully loaded cultural 4-hour tour and discover the best style Delhi has to offer.
per adult from
4 hours 18 minutes
What's included :
- All taxes, fees, and handling charges
- Food Tasting - South Indian cuisine
- Dinner- Himalayan cuisine
- North-Indian desert
- Beverages - Indian beer, bottled water
- Light refreshments
- Tour escort/host
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Bottled water
- Food tasting
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Any individual purchases
- Additional alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Meet your guide outside Cafe Coffee Day at 11:00 am and begin the tour with an authentic Indian Kulfi. We then head to the historical monument of HauzKhas, which is commonly known as Ferozshah Fort or Hauz Khas Fort. The heritage monument has a breathtaking view of the lake. Afterwards, stop for an early dinner and savor the Himalayan cuisine at a very popular Himalayan restaurant.
Then visit several attraction spots such as the famous Bollywood antique shop, a modern art gallery, several unique boutique shops, and the famous Hauz Khas Lake. Walk through mesmerizing lanes flanked by quaint shops selling little artifacts or boutiques with opulent designer-wear. There will be free time for you to shop around and discover some of the many treasures within the market. Stop for drinks and snacks at a very popular pub.
Delve into pages of history and listen to stories while your guide shares interesting facts about this unique village. While exploring and shopping, enjoy some late evening snacks and taste the authentic South Indian cuisine. Lastly, visit an authentic place to taste an Indian paan. Your tour will end approximately at 3:30 pm.
Departure Point :HauzKhas Village
Departure Time :11:00 am
Return Detail :Concludes at Hauz Khas Village, New Delhi
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers (except infants)
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Personal food and drinks are not allowed unless required for medical reasons
- Photography is allowed
- Minimum number of 2 applies. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.