Small Group Desert Tour from Marrakech to Fes 3 Days 2 Nights
Marrakech Private Desert Tours, Sahara Desert Tours 3 Days Camel Trip include a camel ride on the highest and most beautiful dunes in Merzouga desert, with one night spent in the middle of the Sahara Desert, enjoy nomadic comfortable luxury tent, sleeping under the shouting stars and you may get involved in some nomadic drumming around fire. This tour includes a visit to Ait ben Haddou Kasbah, palm groves of Skoura, Dades Valley and Todgha Gorge this tour is definitely the best tour of Morocco not to be missed.
Cross the High Atlas Mountains with its pass of Tizi Ntichka
Visit the legendary world heritage site of Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou
Visit Todra gorges and Tinghir oasis
Ride a camel in Erg Chebbi to watch the color-changing sunset & sunrise
Spend the night at a Berber desert camp
per adult from
What's included :
- 2x Breakfast
- 2x Dinner
- Accommodation included: 3 nights
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- Transportation by an air-conditioned vehicle
- Oil / Gas
- Professional Driver / guide
- Half-Boad accommodation
- Camel trek (one camel each)
- Overnight in desert camp in Half-Board
- Entry/Admission - Gorges du Dades
- Entry/Admission - Merzouga Desert
What's excluded :
- Lunches and drinks
- Entrance fees
- Tips and gratuities
Day 1: Marrakech – Atlas Mountains - Ait Ben Haddou - Ouarzazate - Dades Valley :
Stop At: Boumalne Dades, Boumalne Dades, Souss-Massa
The driver will pick you up at 8:00 AM from your accommodation in Marrakech. Then start the road to Dades Valley through Tizi n Tichka crossing the high atlas mountains. The traditional High Atlas Berber villages. Arriving to Ouarzazate city visit the cinema's studios and Kasbah Taourirt. Continue the way to Dades gorges through Skoura and roses valley, You will spend the night in a traditional Berber Kasbah in Dades gorges.
Duration: 9 hours
Accommodation included: Accommodation included: Ecobio Riad
Day 2: Dades Valley – Todgha Gorges - Merzouga :
Stop At: Merzouga, Merzouga, Meknes-Tafilalet Region
In the morning after breakfast, start the road to Merzouga. by crossing Bomalne Dades, then reaching Tinghir, visit Todra Gorges, after exploring we will continue the road to Merzouga, lunch in the road, we’ll pass through Tinjdad, Jorf and Erfoud in which we’ll feel the beginning of the Saharan oasis of Tafilalet, and then we continue to Merzouga, arriving Merzouga, ride Camels and cross the golden sands and see the magical sunset. Overnight and dinner in Berber tent under the starry sky.
Duration: 9 hours
Accommodation included: Accommodation included: Layali Camp with camel trek
Day 3: Merzouga – Fes :
Stop At: Fes, Fes, Fes-Meknes
In the morning wake up to Have an opportunity to climb the sand dunes and see a splendid sunrise, then riding Camels back to the hotel for a shower and breakfast, start the road to Fes passing Rachidia, Midelt, and Azro, see the monkeys and continue to Ifran known as the Switzerland of Morocco to enjoy its beauty, take the pictures, then heading to Fes. Arriving Fes Drop you off at your accommodation.
Duration: 9 hours
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Hôtel Restaurant Café de France, jamaa el-fnna، Rue des Banques, Marrakech 40000, Morocco
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Fes, Morocco
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.