Small Group: Discover Puebla and Cholula from Mexico City
Safe Trip: Because we care about you, we have put in place an international Safe and Healthy Protocol during all your tour. Aditionally, only small groups allowed.
Come and enjoy with us one of the most varied and colorful samples of the cultural and historical mosaic of Mexico; On a tour of the cities of Cholula and Puebla, you can see ceremonial centers such as the Great Pyramid (the largest in the world) and architectural gems of the conquest and evangelization of Mexico, in Cholula; We will visit as well the center of Puebla, one of the oldest cities on the continent with its baroque and sacred art. As a plus, we will visit one of the largest and oldest handicraft markets in the country, where besides clothing, wood and stone carvings, silver and palm objects, you will be able to appreciate the original talavera from Puebla, pieces of ornamental ceramics that have the denomination of origin as unique in the world, not only for its designs, but for the process of elaboration of it.
per adult from
What's included :
- Pickup and drop-off from/to your hotel or nearest meeting point
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Great Pyramid of Cholula, Av. Morelos esq. 8 Norte, San Pedro Cholula 72760 Mexico
You will discover the pre-Hispanic city of Cholula, one of the oldest cities in Mexico, still populated and well known for the hundreds of churches across the city and its impressive archaeological zone house of the Great Pyramid of Cholula, the largest in the world and also unique because of the church of Nuestra Señora de los Remedios that was built by the Spaniards at the top.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Zocalo, Puebla Mexico
Just two hours away from Mexico City you will discover the historic city center of Puebla, Cultural Heritage of Humanity and be prepared to see and admire the elaborate architecture that will capture your eyes, the many aesthetic domes of the churches that draw the horizon the Main Square, the Cathedral, the Rosary Chapel, the many old buildings dating from the XVI century and the folkloric craft markets
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :1: Av. Paseo de la Reforma 423, Cuauhtémoc, 06500 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
2: Fiesta Americana Reforma, Av. Paseo de la Reforma 80, Juárez, Cuauhtémoc, 06600 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
3: Av. Juárez 14, Colonia Centro, Centro, Cuauhtémoc, 06000 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- > On the regular (shared) tours there will be empty spaces to guarantee social distance between clients. > We work in coordination with museums, churches, archaeological sites and points of interest during the tour to ensure that every location put in place the international sanitary protocols..
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.