Small Group Edinburgh Underground and Graveyard Ghost Tour with Private Option
Small, personal 5 star group tour with a maximum of 15 people.
Explore the Blair Street Underground Vaults and the Canongate graveyard
Hear of infamous murderers and cursed souls and delve into the terror of the city’s gruesome past.
per adult from
1 hour 45 minutes
What's included :
- Visit to Canongate Graveyard
- Exclusive access to Blair Street Underground Vaults
- Award-winning local storytellers
- Small group experience
- TourTalk radio receiver to enjoy live storytelling at safe distance
- Entry/Admission - Royal Mile
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Royal Mile, Edinburgh EH1 2PB Scotland
The tour starts that the Mercat Cross where you will learn all about the significance of the Market Cross and the history of the Royal Mile
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Canongate Kirk, 153 Canongate, Edinburgh EH8 8BN Scotland
Canongate graveyard will bring you to the resting place of the city’s most famous figures: Adam Smith, the father of economics; David Rizzio, confidant of Mary Queen of Scots; and James Douglas, 3rd Marquess of Queensberry – the infamous cannibal of the Canongate.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: St Giles' Cathedral, High Street Historic Royal Mile, Edinburgh EH1 1RE Scotland
See the stunning architecture of St . Giles Cathedral
Pass By: Edinburgh Old Town, Edinburgh EH1 Scotland
Explore the parts of Edinburgh that you would otherwise walk past
Stop At: Mercat Cross, Parliament Square, Edinburgh Scotland
Tour meeting point
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Mercat Cross, High St, Edinburgh EH1 1RF, UK
Return Detail :Canongate Kirk, Edinburgh EH8 8FA, UK
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Tours are guaranteed all year round, so please dress for the weather, with comfortable shoes.
- Most travelers can participate
- Children 5yrs and above only
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You will be part of a small group (max 15) and we'll provide "Tour Talk" radio sets to make social distancing easier. Please bring your own face masks and earphones (disposable earphones can be provided).
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.