Small-Group Fishing Tour with Gourmet Lunch in Reykjavik
Meet your guide where the boat sets sail from the floating pier at Reykjavík's Old Harbour, by Elding's ticket office.
Your tour will consist of viewing the puffins (15 May-15 August) before we get to the fishing spot and then fishing with an expert guide. After, you and your group will enjoy a gourmet lunch on board.
The crew will clean, fillet and cook the catch on board. As no experience is needed, this tour is great for the whole family.
Your shared tour will be with a group of no more than 14 people and the chances to catch fish are very good - our catching rate is at 99,9%! The most common fishes we catch are cod, haddock, whiting and pollock.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local Guide
- Fishing equipment
- Waterproof clothing and boots
- Lunch - Fresh panfried fish, potatoes and sauce. Cooked and served on board.
- Fishing assistance and guidance
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Happy Tours Iceland, Reykjavik Iceland
Departures from the Reykjavik Old harbour next to Víkin Maritime Museum.
On this tour all equipment is included.
We will take a look at the puffins before we sail out to fish, they are located on the islands just outside Reykjavík.
You will have an experienced guide with you at all times and no experience is needed.
There is a very good chance of catching cod, haddock, pollock, whiting and wolffish.
When we arrive back to the harbour, a delicious lunch of pan-fried fish with potatoes and a homemade sauce will be served.
The fishing boat Saga only takes a maximum of 12 passengers in a tour and therefore we provide more personal service.
Good space and viewpoints for all our passengers. These are the best seats!
Departure Point :Ægisgarður 7, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children of 15 years and younger must be accompanied by an adult.
- Children of 10 years and younger are required to wear a lifejacket for the entire time out at sea, lifejackets can be taken off when we arrive back at the harbour.
- Tour is operated by a crew of 2-3 persons. English and Icelandic guidance.
- We recommend that people wear warm clothing according to the weather before each tour, the weather in Iceland can be unpredictable.
- We do not take responsibility for cameras, video cameras, drones or other electronic equipment. But you are of course welcome to bring them with you on board.
- No beverages or alcoholic beverages are served on board except water during the meal. But you are free to enjoy your own as long as you can take responsibility for yourself and do not ruin the experience for other passengers.
- Please advise any specific allergies at time of booking (fx. milk, fish, shellfish).
- Subject to unfavorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of passengers.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour is not recommended for children under 6 years of age.
- Infants are required to sit on laps for the entire tour, all children are to be fully supervised by an adult at all times.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Efforts are made to invite passengers to stay 2 meters apart from others whenever possible, but guests are asked to wear a face mask during the tour for their own safety. You can purchase a mask in our ticket office before departure. Hand sanitiser dispensers are available in certain areas.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.