Small-Group Food Tour in Denver
Discover Denver one bite at a time on this three-hour walking food tour through the heart of downtown. You'll visit 5 local spots for delicious tastings and behind-the-scenes access to award-winning local restaurants.
In between tastings, your experienced foodie guide will share stories about Denver's rich history and architecture. From secret tunnels to world-famous bordellos, learn just how wild the west was in the city's early days. You'll visit historic sites and landmarks like the city's oldest jazz club, the baseball stadium, the brand new Dairy Block, the oldest hotel in Denver and the iconic Union Station.
per adult from
What's included :
- 5 food tastings (a substantial lunch)
- 3 drink pairings (available for purchase at the start of the tour)
- Experienced local foodie guide
- Delicious Denver Food Tours Insiders' Guide to Denver Dining
- Exclusive discounts on other tours and food experiences
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Delicious Denver Food Tours, Denver, CO 80205
Meet your experienced foodie guide at your first tasting location in downtown Denver. Your group will start with introductions and an overview on the tastings and tour format for the day.
As you walk to 6 different restaurants for tastings, your local guide will offer an insider's look into the city's food scene, history and architecture. You'll enjoy behind-the-scenes access to some of the best restaurants in Denver. At each stop, you'll learn about the chef, what the restaurant is known for and the tasting you'll enjoy.
You'll visit a nose-to-tail butcher that sources meat from local farms, enjoy a slice of authentic Neopolitan pizza from the only pizzeria in Colorado certified by the Associazione Verace Pizza Napoletana in Italy, taste a gourmet hotdog from one of Forbes' top 10 hotdog joints in the country, sample farm-fresh sheep milk cheese featured on the Bravo show Top Chef and visit a restaurant run by a James Beard award-winning chef.
In between food tastings, you'll visit historic sites and landmarks in Denver including the city's oldest jazz club, the newest micro-district downtown, and the baseball stadium.
Your tour will end with a sweet treat on the brand new Dairy Block. After the tour, all guests will receive our Insider's Guide to Denver Dining with additional recommendations for the best places to eat and drink in Denver.
*tastings subject to change.
*Vegetarian diets can be accommodated. We cannot provide substitute tastings for gluten-free, dairy-free or vegan guests on this tour.
• Visit six restaurants in the heart of downtown Denver
• Get an insider's perspective on the local culinary scene and culture
• Exploring by foot gives you an intimate glimpse of the vibrant LoDo area
• Sample sweet and savory dishes with behind-the-scenes restaurant access
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Marco's Coal Fired | Ballpark, 2129 Larimer St, Denver, CO 80205, USA
Return Detail :Denver, CO 80202, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian options are available. Please advise at time of booking if required. We are unable to accommodate gluten-free, vegan or dairy-free diets. Please let your guide know about serious food allergies so they can point out which tastings to avoid.
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Tours run rain, show or shine! Please plan appropriately for weather.
- Plan to arrive 15 minutes early to get checked in.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Hand washing will be available at all tasting stops. Tastings will be enjoyed outside when possible. Groups will be capped at 10 guests.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.