Small-Group Fraser Valley Wine Tour with Lunch from Vancouver
The Fraser Valley is just minutes from downtown Vancouver. Out here among these wide open space you'll find the time to truly unwind. A comfortable van is the perfect place to take in the sights of BC's largest agricultural area. In about 5.5-hours total you'll experience three wineries, each in a different way, without being rushed from one stop to another. After a generous sampling of local wine and a nice light lunch, you'll be back in downtown Vancouver just in time for a night on the town.
per adult from
5 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Light lunch
- Wine tasting
- Local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned van to three wineries
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Custom pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Township 7 Vineyards & Winery (South Langley), 21152 16 Avenue South Langley, Langley City, British Columbia V2Z 1K3 Canada
3 wineries, tastings at each, behind the scenes tour!
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :901 W Cordova St, Vancouver, BC V6C, Canada
Traveler pickup is offered
Custom pickup and drop off for private tours.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 19 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.