Small-Group Full-Day Tour around Ston and Korčula
What makes this tour unique is a guide that is great and is able to focus on the guest, listens to their wishes and tries to make them true. This tour is only happening with 8 people in a minivan. Flexibility and personal touch is our priority. The guide will show you great photo stops and you will enjoy the best of Croatian wine.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Cathedral of Saint Mark
- Entry/Admission - Matusko Winery
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ston, Ston, Peljesac Peninsula, Dubrovnik-Neretva County, Dalmatia
Small town with the longest town walls in Europe.
Ston is a small town on the Pelješac peninsula, known for the oldest active saltworks in the world, growing mussels, wine production, but primarily for its 5,5 km long town walls, which are the longest in Europe. Narrow, quiet streets, elegant old houses and traces of ancient cultures look as if they were scattered all around the town. One can say that Stone once had a very rich history, in which it did not lack anything, given that the salt was once considered and called “the white gold.” It is possible that its magnificent walls were built exactly thanks to salt.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Korcula Town, Korcula Town, Korcula Island, Dubrovnik-Neretva County, Dalmatia
Korčula is a historic fortified town on the protected east coast of the island of Korčula.The old city is surrounded by walls, and the streets are arranged in a herringbone pattern allowing free circulation of air but protecting against strong winds.
Korčula, is the island of Marco Polo, it has many beautiful beaches and bays, luxurious hotels and summer houses, centuries-old olive groves and vineyards and ancient villas. There are also ancient villages that seem to have been lost in some old times, luring the tourists from all over the world to this island. The “must see” sights are the Cathedral of St. Marco, the center of religious life, and the most beautiful Gothic Renaissance monument in the old town of Korčula. There is also the Korčula Town museum, situated in the Gabrijelis palace. The 15th-century Franciscan monastery with a beautiful cloister is situated on the islet of Badija, near Korčula Town.Folk knight dances, Moreška, Kumpanija and Mostra.
Duration: 3 hours
Pass By: Korcula Town Museum, Trg Sv. Marka, Korcula Town, Korcula Island Croatia
Museum featuring exhibits on Korcula's history & culture in a small 16th-century Renaissance palace. Now is museum in reconstruction and it will be open next year.
Stop At: Cathedral of Saint Mark, 20260, Korčula, Croatia
St. Mark’s Cathedral is probably the most important building in the Korcula Old Town. It is built in Gothic-Renaissance style, completed in the 15th century at the place of other church from 13th century. It was built by local masters and craftsman of stone masonry, very well known in renaissance and baroque Dubrovnik and Venice.
Most famous among them was stone mason Marko Andijic who completed the cathedral’s tower and cupola (1481) as well as elegant ciborium above the main altar. Cathedral’s facade is decorated with the truly beautiful fluted rose and various relief and statues (photos), while the main door – portal is framed by statues of Adam and Eve and figures of lions. Inside the Cathedral there are two Tintoretto’s paintings.
This is the largest Church in the city, oriented east-west. Here on the highest point on the peninsula and central square was a smaller Church most likely consecrated to the Mother of God. Price to enter catedrale is now 2€.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Matusko Winery, Potomje 5A, Potomje 20244 Croatia
At vinery travelers will try bests croatian wines
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick you at your location or somewhere close to it some bus stop or somethingAirports
- Dubrovnik Airport, Dobrota24, 20213, Čilipi, Croatia
- Port Gruž, Obala Ivana Pavla II 13, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.