Small-Group Full-Day Tour to Eze and Monaco from Nice
See some of the most beautiful locations on the French Riviera on this 8-hour sightseeing tour from Nice to the village of Eze and the principality of Monaco. You'll enjoy views of the Mediterranean during the drive along the coastal road, visit the Fragonard Perfume Factory, and see the attractions of Monaco like Prince's Palace and Monte Carlo Casino. This tour is limited to eight people to provide a small-group experience.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- After hotel pickup in Nice, your day trip starts with a drive on the Moyenne Corniche, where you can enjoy panoramic views of Nice and the Bay of Villefranche-sur-Mer before arriving in Eze, a medieval village perched on a hill. Upon arrival, you have the chance to explore the village, and then take a guided tour of Fragonard Perfume Factory (Parfumerie Fragonard).
Next, continue with your guide to Monaco, where you’ll walk from the Oceanographic Museum up to the old town on the Rock of Monaco. See Prince’s Palace and stroll around the old town, a great spot to have lunch (own expense). You can admire the views of the Mediterranean Sea and the principality offered on either side of the rock, and pay respects to Princess Grace and Prince Rainier III at the Neo-Romanesque cathedral.
If you want, you'll have time to visit both Prince's Palace and the Oceanographic Museum (admission at your own expense). Then take a lap of the Monaco Formula One Grand Prix circuit as you head to Monte Carlo, another Monaco district, known for its Casino Square, home to Hôtel de Paris, Monte Carlo Casino, deluxe boutiques, and Café de Paris.
Your day trip ends with return to Nice along the Basse Corniche, another coastal road.
Departure Point :Centrally located Nice hotels
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multilingual guide
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.