Small Group Full-Day Trip to Medieval French Riviera Villages from Nice
In this 9-hour small-group tour, discover the charming perched villages of the French Riviera. Go to various different medieval cities and feel their associated lifestyles - the perfumes of Grasse, the art of St. Paul de Vence, the violets of Tourrettes-sur-Loup. Stop for lunch in a perched village offering one of the best views over the entire French Riviera coastline.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in central Nice
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off outside of Nice
- Feel in this full day small group tour the authenticity of Provence by visiting some of the most charming medieval villages perched precariously on mountain tops.
Your professional guide will meet you at your hotel in Nice in the morning and will take you to your first destination in the glamorous Cannes. Be like a movie star while walking in the boulevard de la Croisette and take a picture on the red carpet in front of the famous Film Festival Palace. With your guide, have a stroll either along the sandy beaches or do some shopping in some iconic shops in Cannes.
Back to your comfortable vehicle, your guide will then take you to Grasse, where you will discover the world of perfumes at Fragonard factory, before driving on the route Napoleon and then climbing to Gourdon village, over 2,770 feet above sea level.
Your next stop is Tourrettes-sur-Loup, the city of the violets flowers and an authentic craft village.
Finally, St-Paul-de-Vence is your last port of call. That village is well-renown for its art, where so many of the world’s most famous artists have spent their time. Still culturally important today, many contemporary artists flock to this Mecca of the arts.
When the tour ends, your guide will drive you back to Nice.
Departure Point :Centrally located Nice hotels
Departure Time :9am
Return Detail :Return to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- WHEELCHAIR ACCESS: Please request upon booking, not at start of tour! Regular tour: kindly note that not all attractions or facilities may be accessible.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.