Small-Group Full-Day Trip to Pompeii, Positano and Amalfi from Rome
Live an unforgettable experience: enjoy a fullday tour along the Mediterranean Coast discovering the
archeological site of Pompeii and to enjoy the breathtaking view of the Amalfi Coast.
Explore the highlights of Pompeii and the Amalfi coast, Positano and Amalfi, on this self-guided day tour for small groups from Rome.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup/drop-off (if inside the Aurelian Walls)
- Small group limited to a maximum of 15 people
What's excluded :
- Guided tour
- entrance tickets to the ruins of Pompeii
- Entry/Admission - Pompeii Archaeological Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pompeii Archaeological Park, Porta Marina (via Villa dei Misteri), 80045 Pompeii Italy
Pompeii (/pɒmˈpeɪi/) was an ancient Roman city near modern Naples in the Campania region of Italy, in the territory of the comune of Pompei. Pompeii, along with Herculaneum and many villas in the surrounding area (e.g. at Boscoreale, Stabiae), was buried under 4 to 6 m (13 to 20 ft) of volcanic ash and pumice in the eruption of Mount Vesuvius in AD 79. Many of the inhabitants were also buried before they could escape.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Amalfi Coast, 84011 Italy
The Amalfi Coast is a popular tourist destination for the region and Italy as a whole, attracting thousands of tourists annually.
In 1997, the Amalfi Coast was listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Amalfi, the town that gives its name to the coast, was the seat of a powerful maritime republic. At the center of the main square there is the beautiful Cathedral of St. Andrew.
Positano is one of the most famous towns of Costiera Amalfitana. It's a well-known holiday destination with a pebble beachfront and steep, narrow streets lined with boutiques and cafes. You can admire colorful houses painted shades of pink, white, and yellow and Medieval Saracen towers that dot the coastline, used to guard the town from invaders from the sea.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Rome, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
All accomodation inside Aurelian Walls
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This shared trip will leave only with a minimum of three travelers
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.