Small-Group Geneva Segway Tour
Explore the Swiss city of Geneva with ease on this small-group, half-day Segway tour. Follow your guide along the cobbled streets of the Old Town, where the locals relax in ancient town squares, and discover top city attractions like Cathédrale de St-Pierre (St Pierre Cathedral), the Reformation Wall and the Brunswick Monument. Then, cruise the banks of Lake Geneva and enjoy beautiful views across the water before pausing in the grounds of Château de Penthes (Penthes Castle). Enjoy personal attention from your guide on this small-group tour, limited to 12 people.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Safety briefing
- Use of Segway and helmet
- Rain poncho (if required)
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Choose from a morning or afternoon tour, then head to your meeting point just along from Cornavin train station in central Geneva to meet your guide and hop aboard your Segway. A safe and efficient way of exploring the city, Segways are pretty much the most fun you can have on two wheels!
Begin your tour with a practice session to master the controls of your Segway, then cruise off into Geneva with your guide. Head past local landmarks such as the Brunswick Monument and over the Bergues Bridge to the Old Town, and enjoy the feeling of floating effortlessly through the city on your Segway.
Spin along the narrow, cobbled streets of the Old Town and admire pretty town squares, babbling fountains and colorful flowerbeds. Visit Cathédrale de St-Pierre (St Pierre Cathedral) and the Reformation Wall — where significant events of the Protestant Reformation are honored — and gain insight into Geneva’s history. Head on through the Old Town to the city’s attractive flower clock (once the largest in the world) and cruise along Lake Geneva’s attractive quayside.
Follow your guide through beautifully manicured parks and discover the grand headquarters of major international organisations. The United Nations, the World Health Organization, the International Committee of the Red Cross and the International Labour Organization are all based here.
Enjoy a break stop in the grounds of the imposing Château de Penthes (Penthes Castle), then descend past the Botanical Gardens to the heart of Geneva, where your Segway tour will come to an end.
Comfortable shoes are recommended, heels no higher than 1" (2cm) and no flip-flops
Departure Point :Chambesy, Chambesy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age is 16 years
- Not recommended for people weighing less than 99lbs (45kg) or more than 265lbs (120kg)
- Comfortable shoes are recommended, heels no higher than 1" (2cm) and no flip-flops
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.