Small Group Golden Circle and Secret Lagoon Hot Springs Tour from Reykjavik
Combine the popular Golden Circle sightseeing tour with a relaxing trip to the phenomenal Secret Lagoon natural hot springs. Soak in the unique and natural waters of the hot springs and enjoy all the wonders of the attractions that make up the famous Golden Circle - on this 9 hour, small group tour directly from Reykjavik that ensures a more personal experience. Thingvellir National Park, Geysir hot spring area and Gullfoss waterfall are three of the most popular attractions in Iceland and together they combine some of the most iconic landmarks of Iceland.
per adult from
What's included :
- Reykjavik pick up and drop off service
- Guided tour of the Golden Circle in a minibus
- A visit to Thingvellir National Park, Geysir & Gullfoss
- Secret Lagoon Entrance Fee
- Free Wi-Fi onboard
- Small Group Guarantee
- Entry/Admission - Thingvellir National Park
- Entry/Admission - Secret Lagoon - Gamla Laugin
What's excluded :
- Food & drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Thingvellir National Park, Thingvellir Iceland
This Golden Circle and Secret Lagoon Hot Springs Adventure starts with a pick up from authorized Reykjavik pick up points before heading to Þingvellir (Thingvellir) National Park, the first attractions of the iconic Golden Circle. Here natural wonders meet rich history, making up one of the most fascinating attractions in Iceland. Þingvellir National Park lies in a rift valley that marks where the 2 tectonic plates are moving apart. Here you can also find Althing, the first national parliament of Iceland, the Silfra Fissure, Almannagjá rift and many more. After exploring this UNESCO world heritage site you will make a stop by Faxi waterfall before heading towards Geysir hot spring area.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Geysir, Haukadalur Iceland
Explore the bubbling hot springs and geysers of this phenomenal geothermal field and make sure not to miss the spouting Strokkur before heading to the 3rd and last attraction of the Golden Circle
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Gullfoss, White River, Blaskogabyggd 801 Iceland
Last but certainly not least is Gullfoss, the golden waterfall. Gullfoss lies in the canyon of Hvíta River, with all of its wonders this site alone attracts thousands of visitors every year. With water plummeting down 32 meters the waterfall offers spectacular views of the natural forces of Icelandic nature.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Secret Lagoon - Gamla Laugin, Hvammsvegur, Fludir 845 Iceland
Before heading back to Reykjavik you will stop by at the Secret Lagoon Hot Springs for some nice and relaxing time to soak in the natural hot pool of the Secret Lagoon.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up is offered from selected Reykjavik pick up points.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This adventure tour is a small group experience tour offering a more personal experience.
- We recommend that you bring: Warm and waterproof outdoor clothing, head wear, gloves, packed lunch, bathing suit, towel and sturdy shoes.
- Please note that the order of the itinerary can vary whereas the operator reserves the right to swap the order of the attractions due to weather conditions and other related factors.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.