Small-Group Golden Circle Tour by Superjeep from Reykjavik
The Golden Circle by the original Super jeep is a guided day tour taking you to three exceptional sights in Iceland: Thingvellir National Park, Geysir geothermal area and Gullfoss waterfall. This day tour offers you a chance to see and experience some of Iceland’s nature, geology and history driving in a Main 4x4 Superjeep. This small group tour has a maximum 6 or 10 passengers per Superjeep.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- National Park fees
- Transport by modified 4x4 Superjeep
- Jeeps equipped with leather seats, WIFI, GPS
- Entry/Admission - Thingvellir National Park
- Entry/Admission - Gullfoss
- Entry/Admission - Faxi (Vatnsleysufoss) Waterfall
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Snowmobiling on Langjökull glacier
- After a morning pickup from your Reykjavik hotel at 8:30am, you’ll board your super jeep for an all-day adventure exploring Iceland’s exceptional sights. The Main 4X4 Super jeeps/vehicles are Land Rover Defenders. All modified with big 40 Inch wheels ready for the mighty challenge these tours offer every day, all year round! The jeeps are equipped with extra fold down step for easy accessibility, luxurious leather seats, air conditioning, WiFi, GPS, first-aid kit, trackwell and other sorts of security equipment. Behind the wheel on the tours are experienced driving guides that sure know how to run such big cars in the wilderness & highways of Iceland.
Your first stop takes you to Thingvellir National Park where the Icelandic parliament was founded over 1000 years ago. At Thingvellir you will see how the earth is ever so slowly pulling apart along the North-America and Eurasian tectonic plates and you will be able to stand where the Viking settlers stood centuries ago.
Next, you will visit the Geysir geothermal area in Haukadalur where you can see geysers, hot springs, steam vents and eerie blue algae. Strokkur is one of the largest and most powerful geysers and erupts almost every 5 minutes.
The final stop of the Golden Circle takes you to Gullfoss waterfall, which many consider to be the queen of Icelandic waterfalls, as it is both high and mighty and stumbles dramatically in a deep gorge. After Gullfoss, you'll stop for lunch at Gullfoss Café which offers local flair and offers diverse options such as Icelandic meat soup, all in the midst of Gullfoss waterfall. Once lunch is complete, it’s time to try out our Super jeep vehicles off road: the ride will take you to the highlands, rough terrain and glacier area of Langjökull (Icelandic for "long glacier"), known to be the second largest ice cap in Iceland (953 km2). You will enjoy the landscape from your Super jeep while occasionally stopping to take in the incredible sights.
After an off-road ride, you’ll visit Faxi, a small but beautiful waterfall before driving back to Reykjavik, returning to your hotel around 5:00pm.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
all Hotels in Reykjavik area
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- There is the possibility to reverse the circle trip to escape the crowds.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.