Small-Group Granada Tapas Bar Crawl Evening Tasting Experience
Our authentic tapas bar crawl offers you the opportunity to try the best traditional food in Granada and sample the city through its dishes and drinks. Your local guide will share Granada’s history and secrets with, as you visit some of the most authentic tapas bars in the city. Our goal is to make you live a tapas crawling just like local people, away from the most touristic venues. Be prepared for new tastes and flavours with the best company. A great experience for foodies!
HEALTH AND SAFETY (COVID 19)
Our groups are limited to 6 people to ensure the required social distancing. All team members will be following a strict health and security protocol to ensure a safe tour. All tour members (guides and clients) will be wearing the necessary PEE. We guarantee that all bars we work with respect the mandatory health measures. Our groups are provided with a dedicated space to enjoy food. Antibacterial gels will be available in each stop.
per adult from
What's included :
- Dinner - About 10-12 dishes served
- Alcoholic Beverages - A drink is included in each stop and paired with the food
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
This beautiful food adventure in Granada consists of 5 stops in 5 different venues where you will enjoy some of the most local dishes and drinks of the city. In total we will enjoy about 11-13 dishes paired with drinks. A fantastic way to discover the local gastronomy and places that you wouldn't have discover by yourself. Where the locals go, we go!
Departure Point :Plaza Romanilla, 18001 Granada, Spain
Departure Time :7:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- HEALTH & SAFETY COVID19 Our groups are limited to 6 people to ensure the required social distancing. All team members will be following the health and security protocol to ensure a safe tour. Our groups are provided with a dedicated space in each stop.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.