Small Group Grand Canyon West Rim and Hoover Dam Combo Tour
Enjoy two of the most famous sights in the Southwest by combining the Grand Canyon West Rim tour with the Hoover Dam Classic tour for a one-of-a-kind adventure.
Learn about fascinating facts on the history, geology and more, followed by an adventure down into the inner walls of the Hoover Dam where you will gain a unique perspective on the construction and daily operations.
You’ll be thrilled as you ride in a Tour Trekker, a custom built vehicle equipped with plush leather captain’s chairs, extra-large viewing windows, and a flat screen DVD player for the ultimate in touring style. Your expert guide will provide you with extensive information about this “Natural Wonder” and “Engineering Marvel” all in the same day.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Fully guided tour
- Round trip transportation to/from Las Vegas hotels
- Entrance fees
- Lunch - Sandwich of choice, potato chips, carrots and celery, crackers and cheese, and a cookie (Gluten-free option available)
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Grand Canyon West
- Entry/Admission - Hoover Dam
What's excluded :
- Grand Canyon Skywalk tickets
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Grand Canyon West, Pierce Ferry Road To Diamond Bar Road, AZ 86434
Your first destination of the tour is the Grand Canyon West, home to the famous Skywalk. Start off at Eagle Point where you have the choice to experience the Grand Canyon Skywalk (for an additional fee), browse the rim of the canyon, or check out the native village where you might see some dancers!
Next up, you'll head to Guano Point. Here, experience 360-views of the canyon and beam down at the Colorado River below. Enjoy some BBQ lunch and have some free time to yourself at the canyon.
Your expert tour guide will talk about the geology, the Colorado River, the mining and the Mojave Desert at the West Rim.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Hoover Dam Access Road, Boulder City, NV 89109
Head to the Hoover Dam after your Grand Canyon West experience to see this engineering marvel.
Enjoy some free time at the Visitor Center to check out the souvenirs and purchase some snacks. Your guide will walk you across the Hoover Dam and talk about the Hoover Dam history, geology, Lake Mead, and more.
** Please Note - Due to COVID-19, the interior of the Hoover Dam is currently closed **
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from most Las Vegas strip hotels.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Minimum age 3 years
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- No guests permitted w/fever over 100.40 F Signed liability agreement required prior to tour. All non-cohabiting guests must remain 6ft apart. All guests must wear a mask. All contact points on vehicles are sanitized before & after each use. Temperature checks required for all employees & guests.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.