Small-Group Great Ocean Road Tour Experience with Eureka Skydeck Admission
Take a journey to the world famous Great Ocean Road with the 12 Apostles, Loch Ard Gorge, Wild Koalas and surf beaches to embrace the spectacular coastline. Enjoy your discounted entry ticket to Melbourne's best attraction, which includes Eureka Skydeck and Edge Experience. Explore the highest vantage point in the southern hemisphere. Use this ticket at your own leisure upon return to Melbourne.
per adult from
What's included :
- Eureka Skydeck Observation Tower Ticket
- National Park entry fees
- On-board wifi and water refill station
- Australian wildlife sightings
- Expert guide with live commentary spoken in English
- Audio translation app available in 10 different languages.
- Entry/Admission - Eureka Skydeck
- Entry/Admission - Great Otway National Park
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Personal expenses
- Starting the day bright and early, you leave Melbourne city between 7-7:45am and begin the drive over the Westgate Bridge towards the Great Ocean Road. The drive takes you an hour and a half to get to your first stop at a local surf beach for morning tea. A short drive away takes us to Memorial Arch, also known as the Great Ocean Road sign. Grab yourself some happy snaps under this iconic archway. Winding along the coastline and passing through many small seaside towns you make a stop where your guide will help you spot some of the furry koalas in their natural habitat. Continuing the journey along the breathtaking coastline will take you to the township of Apollo Bay for a lunch and a little time to explore this seaside town. Ask your guide where to find some Vegemite ice-cream!
The mornings drive is spent with the road and ocean winding along together. After lunch the road runs away from the coast line as you head into the depths of the Otway Ranges. Your guide will take you on a guided walk through this wonderland pointing out some of the worlds tallest and oldest tree species. From here it's some more driving through the Otways until the road and coastline join again at the Shipwreck Coast. Here you will find three of the major attractions for the day: the 12 Apostles, Loch Ard Gorge and Gibson Steps. Take in the wonder that is the 12 Apostles and see the result of hundreds of years worth of coastal erosion. A short drive away will take you to your next stop of Loch Ard Gorge. Hear the tale of the Loch Ard and it's demise before stepping down into the gorge itself. Another short drive away till take you to Gibson Steps that are a series of stairs carved into the coastline taking you down to beach level to be towered by the large limestone monoliths known as Gog and Magog.
After a long day exploring this spectacular coastline and it's stories, buckle up for the journey back to Melbourne as you head inland through country Victoria, arriving back to the City between 8-9pm.
Now you're back in the city you can take advantage of your Eureka Skydeck and Edge Experience pass! The highest vantage point from a building in the Southern Hemisphere. Take a step out 88 floors above the ground in the glass bottomed Edge experience and take in the 360 degree views of the worlds most liveable city. You can use your pass at any time during your stay in Melbourne.
Departure Point :Immigration Museum, 400 Flinders St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
Departure Time :7:35 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Departure times and locations may vary slightly
- Pickup and drop-off services for inner city Melbourne and St Kilda at select places
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Our vehicles are not wheelchair, prams or child stroller accessible please refrain from bring on tour.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 38 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- For your safety, we have implemented comprehensive hygiene measures and increased regular sanitation. It is mandatory that all guests complete the Declaration of Health and Travel History and reconfirm their tour 48 hours prior to departure.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.