Small-Group Guided Hiking Tour in Andros with Brunch
Let us take you out of your comfort zone and fall in love with the thrill of discovery and discover yourself. On this walking tour you will experience the unique nature of Andros with our fully qualified guides. This walking tour
reveals the grandeur of biodiversity and the unique nature of the island. From the mountain to the sea. Enjoy your most enjoyable dive on a secluded beach.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Walking Poles
- First Aids
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup (can be arranged at extra cost of 10-50€ depending on the location)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Arni 845 01, Greece
Our hiking tour route starts from the mountainous village of Arni (alt.470 m) with important history back to the 14th century. The "arvanitika" language remains in use in the region today although it is spoken by few. The path runs through fertile ravines, old abandoned farmhouses, crosses the slopes of "Arni", meets forests of oak trees, planes, chestnut and walnut trees, as we descend to Remata.
Pass By: Remata 845 01, Greece
The location of the village Remata is one of the greenest on the island with rich vegetation, running water from the river of Arni. In the green stream old farmhouses, stoned grape mills, threshing floors are hiding, but even stalactites and stalagmites over the river bed. The scenery changes and gets wild with dense low vegetation, as we descend the path towards the beautiful unspoiled beach of Lefka crossing the river surrounded by reeds.
Stop At: Λεύκα, 845 01, Greece
Time to rest and swim. Experience your most enjoyable swim on one of the most pristine beaches on the island where the river Arni flows, creating a unique aqueduct. Enjoy your brunch at the beach.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Athens, Greece
We continue our hike towards the north coastline, walking on an impressive strange rocky terrain "embroidered¨ by the saltiness and the north wind to end at Ateni Beach with a fresh swim and rest at the beach! You will be driven back to Batsi (meeting point - Parking).
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Batsi beach, Mpatsi 845 01, Greece
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up from your hotel. Pricing depends on the distance and varies between 10-50 euros .
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.