Small Group Guided Red Dune Safari in Quad Bikes with BBQ Dinner
Start with a pickup from your hotel and head out to the Red Dunes of Dubai. Explore the desert on this guided tour in quad bikes. Discover how to sandboard over the desert sands and get the chance to ride a camel. Finish the tour with a visit to a Bedouin desert camp for a night of entertainment and BBQ dinner.
• Small group guided tour in quad bike
• Try out sandboarding on desert dunes
• Take picture selfies on a camel
• Enjoy BBQ buffet dinner in a Bedouin camp
• Hotel pickup & drop-off included
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- 50 minutes Quad Bike ride (with fuel & helmet)
- Experience instructor
- Sunset picture-stop in the desert
- Camel rides (can be repeated)
- Welcome drinks at the camp
- Henna tattoo painting
- Delicious BBQ buffet dinner (with vegetarian alternatives)
- Unlimited soft drinks, water, coffee, and tea
- Belly dance and Tanura show
- Falcon experience
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic beverages
- Any other expenses not mentioned
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Dubai, Dubai, Emirate of Dubai
You will be picked-up by our friendly tour guide from your hotel.
Pass By: Burj Khalifa, 1 Mohammed Bin Rashid Boulevard Downtown Dubai, Dubai 9440 United Arab Emirates
We will proceed with our journey to Lahbab desert – the most remote desert place in Dubai – which will take 45-50 minutes’ drive to reach there. Feel free to ask questions to your expert guide about the history and culture of Dubai, its cuisine, important monuments, and so much more. If your pickup is from Downtown area, we will pass by Burj Khalifa en-route to the desert.
On arrival to the desert, get a safety briefing and guidelines on how to operate a quad bike. Then hop in your quad bike and spend 50 minutes exploring the desert dunes. Drive your quads deeper into the desert. Just before the sunset, we will stop at a picture point which offers amazing panoramic views of the desert surrounding. Try your hand at sandboarding or take picture selfies.
Stop At: Dubai, Dubai, Emirate of Dubai
After the picture stop, head towards our Bedouin-style camp, hidden in the heart of the desert. Be greeted with Qahwa (Arabic coffee), dates and Lugamat (traditional sweet) as you enjoy the numerous activities put together in the camp such as camel rides, Shisha pipe, Henna tattoo artists, take pictures in traditional Arabic costumes and shop through the souvenir stand to discover unique as well as exotic ornaments for your loved ones back home. Have a chance to take pictures with a Falcon as well.
As the night settles in, enjoy a delicious and luxurious BBQ spread of kebabs, hummus and salads accompanied by soft drinks and alcoholic drinks (self-paid) from the bar. While enjoying your meal, feast your eyes on a colourful belly dancing show followed by the Tanura performance.
Finally, after the last show, we will head back to Dubai and proceed to drop you off at your hotel.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Complimentary pickup from hotels, airbnb, Port Rashid (Cruise Terminal) or any other location with Dubai, Sharjah and Ajman.Ports
- Cruise Terminal 2, Port Rashid - Dubai, Dubai - Port Rashid - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Departure Time :3:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- The duration of this activity is 7-hours, which include travel and pick-up time to drop-off back to your hotel.
- Quad Bikes segment is around 50 minutes.
- Quad biking segment is solely the participant’s responsibility. Guests are recommended to take precautions when driving as any damage, injuries sustained, or items lost during quad biking are not covered by insurance.
- Dream Journey shall not be responsible for any kind of loss, accident, sickness or injury. It is advisable that the traveler should avail a travel health insurance as there can be chances of potential risks and hazards. Also, make sure they are mentally and physically able to participate.
- All participants who selected quad bike option must sign an Indemnity Form before commencing the activity.
- Kids below 15 years are not allowed on this tour.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Due to local regulation, camel rides are temporarily cancelled until further notice.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.