Small group guided tour of the Pompeii excavations
Explore the ancient ruins of Pompeii on this 2-hour small group tour. Enjoy the visit and discover what life was like before the catastrophic eruption of Vesuvius in 79 AD. Follow your archaeological guide to the western part of the city and see important buildings and structures such as the Basilica, the Forum, the bakery, some residential houses and more.
per adult from
What's included :
- Guided tour of the Pompeii excavations
What's excluded :
- entrance tickets to the excavations
- parking area
- Entry/Admission - Pompeii Archaeological Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pompeii Archaeological Park, Porta Marina (via Villa dei Misteri), 80045 Pompeii Italy
Explore the ancient ruins of Pompeii on this 2-hour small group tour (maximum 16 people). Enjoy priority access to the ruins and find out what life was like before the catastrophic eruption of Vesuvius in 79 AD. Follow your archaeological guide in the western part of the city and observe important buildings and structures such as the Basilica, the Forum, the thermal baths, the bakery, some residential houses and more.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Pompei Parking Zeus, Via Villa dei Misteri, 3, 80045 Pompei NA, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.