Small Group Half-Day Korean Folk Village Tour from Seoul
On this afternoon small group tour, you will visit Korean Folk Village to enjoy lifestyle of Joseon dynasty among 270 famously historic houses which have appeared in many traditional soap operas. You can experience how they actually lived in Joseon dynasty and before. You can have a chance for fun with activities like traditional “Tal-chum” (performance with wearing masks) and traditional plays. While visiting the village, you can see the traditional craftsmen with pottery, blacksmiths and traditional clothes. Also there are attractions for kids and adults such as Korean traditional soap operas to enjoy the afternoon.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Korean Folk Village
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Seoul, Seoul
You will be picked up at your Seoul hotel and around 1 pm, depart to Korean Folk Village, with comfortable transportation and your knowledgeable tour guide. The trip takes about an hour from Seoul.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Korean Folk Village, 90, Minsokchon-ro, Giheung-gu, Yongin, Gyeonggi-do 17075 South Korea
Since its foundation in 1974, the village has been loved as a tourist destination. Here you will find authentic Korean traditional houses which have been relocated and reconstructed from different parts of Korea. You can also enjoy Korean traditional performances, such as Korean farmer's music and dancing and acrobatic tightrope walking (except on rainy days). The Korean Folk Village is also home to numerous collections of Korean cultural artifacts, and provides visitors an opportunity to experience and learn about Korean culture firsthand.
The site promotes traditional Korean culture to both domestic and international visitors, and provides an open-air learning place for the generations to come. In addition, it has been used as a filming location for many Korean TV shows, and is therefore a very popular tour destination for both domestic as well as international tourists. Take lots of pictures at the Korean Folk Village and to remember your beautiful stay in Korea!
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Seoul, Seoul
After your visit, you will be taken back to your hotel in Seoul.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :119 Sogong-ro, Sogong-dong, Jung-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Traveler pickup is offered
Please provide us with full address of your accommodation in Seoul if it is not listed.Then we will inform the proper pick-up place with consideration of your location.
Departure Time :12:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 3 paying adults
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.