Small-Group Half-Day Languedoc Pic Saint-Loup Wine Tour from Montpellier
With this half day wine tour discover the picturesque and geologically surprising landscape of the Pic Saint-Loup, one of the most interesting wine areas of Languedoc. You'll visit two wine estates of different size, style and history and you'll learn all about wine, from the working of the vines to vinification and aging. A short tasting workshop will teach you the art of describing and appreciating a wine.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Wine tasting
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Set off on your wine tour in one of the most interesting wine area of Languedoc: the Pic Saint-Loup where you will discover a stunning natural landscape bathed in the aromas of the "garrigue", the typical mediterranean vegetation. You will be picked up by your guide in a minivan (small group of 2 to 8 people) on the Esplanade de l'Europe in Montpellier at 9am or 2pm.
After a 30 minute drive you will start with the visit of a first wine estate. You will learn about the history of the most ancient vineyard in France, visit the cellar and the oak barrel room and then learn about the art to taste a wine before enjoying the first wine tasting of your day. On the way to the second winery you will admire the view of the Pic Saint-Loup and learn about its medieval legends. Visit and taste the wines of the second winery to know more about the wines of the excellent wine area. The return to Montpellier is planned around 12:30pm or 5:30pm.
Departure Point :170 Rue de Rhodes, 34000 Montpellier, France
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Face masks required in the vehicle
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.