Small-Group Half-Day Languedoc Wine and Oyster Tour from Montpellier
In a typically Mediterranean landscape wander around the Thau lagoon, explore the vineyards of Picpoul de Pinet and Grès de Montpellier and taste the fresh oysters.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Wine tasting
- Oyster tasting
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Meet your guide in central Montpellier before the visit to a wine estate and its Renaissance-style castle backed by its 11th century chapel and nestled in a lush garden. You will also visit the vinification cellar and the oak barrel cellar before tasting their range of white, red and rosé wines. Do not miss the typical white wine of the region, an ideal companion to your shellfish: the famous Picpoul de Pinet.
Next, visit an oyster and shellfish farm. Learn about this little known production and enjoy oysters that may still be in the water at the beginning of your visit. Sharpen your palate and delight your taste buds.
Departure Point :137 Rue de Rhodes, 34000 Montpellier, France
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Please bring your own infant seat
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Face masks required in the vehicle
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.