Small-Group Half-Day Languedoc Wine and Oyster Tour from Sète
Between vines and lagoon, dive into the heart of the Mediterranean atmosphere and take off for a gourmet excursion that combines a visit to an oyster farm and a visit to a vineyard.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Wine tasting
- Oyster tasting
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Find your guide at 9:30am at Sète train station. After 30 min drive, you will start the morning with a visit to a traditional wine estate. Visit the vinification cellar and the oak barrel room to learn all about the wine making process. You will then taste their range of varied wines: fresh and fruity rosé, silky and spicy reds and of course the typical crisp white wine from the region: the Picpoul de Pinet. Your guide will then take you to the Thau lagoon to discover the pearls of the lagoon: oysters from Bouzigues! Enjoy them freshly out of the water accompanied by a glass of fresh white wine. Return to Sète around 1pm.
Departure Point :Gare Maritime Orsetti, 34200 Sète, France
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Please bring your own infant seat
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Face masks required in the vehicle
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.