Small-Group Half-Day Prague Walking Tour
This informative and exciting tour runs through the most famous places in Prague and gives you a quick orientation of the city. In four hours you understand the general layout of the city centre, visit its most important monuments and learn about Prague's thrilling history. See the Charles Bridge, Lesser Town, the Prague Caste with St. Vitus Cathedral, Jewish Quarter and the Old Town of Prague - all this with a knowledgeable local guide!
per adult from
What's included :
- Tram ticket
- Professional Guide
- Small group tour
- Entry/Admission - Lesser Town
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Křižovnické náměstí, Křižovnické nám., 110 00 Praha 1-Staré Město, Czechia
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Charles Bridge, Karluv Most, Prague 11000 Czech Republic
Start from the very heart of the city - the Old Town Bridge Tower and set off on an exciting journey through time. As you take a romantic stroll across the Charles Bridge your guide will share the most interesting stories of more than a thousand years of Prague history with you.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Lesser Town, Malostranske Namesti Praha 1, Prague 11800 Czech Republic
After the Bridge takes you to the Lesser Town of Prague you can rest your feet a bit by taking a tram and enjoying the beautiful view on the way up to the Prague Castle.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Prague Castle, Hradcany, Prague 11908 Czech Republic
Explore the glorious royal past of the Czech Lands and listen to the most interesting stories from the turbulent history of our country.
You will admire a monumental splendor of the gothic St. Vitus Cathedral and also get one of the best views over the city.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Stare Mesto (Old Town), Stare Mesto (Old Town), Prague, Bohemia
Descend to the Jewish Quarter, once the largest Jewish settlement in Europe, and learn about turbulent history of the Jewish people in Prague. Discover a number of exceptionally preserved synagogues and the ancient Old Jewish Cemetery.
Then continue to the Old Town Square, dominated by the splendid Church of Our Lady Before Týn and the Old Town Hall. Conclude the tour by one of the Prague's highlights – the famous Prague Astronomical Clock - which has been measuring time for more than six centuries.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Křižovnické náměstí, Křižovnické nám., 110 00 Praha 1-Staré Město, Czechia
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Prague, Czechia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.