Small Group Half Day Trip to the Hight Atlas mountains 7 PERSON
We will visit The Atlas mountains, the Stti Fadma's Village, a local workshop that process the Argan fruits and the waterfalls. Along the way we will stop at different spots where you can enjoy the breathtaking views and the fresh mountains air.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Speaking English , French and Spanish
What's excluded :
- All Fees and Taxes
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Marrakech, Marrakech, Marrakech-Safi
A half-day trip to the Atlas Mountains, About an hour form Marrakech. Along the road you will be able to enjoy breathtaking views of the mountains, get a behind the scenes access to see how the local women process the Argan fruit and produce oil and other byproducts. you will also have the chance to enjoy an epic local breakfast.
Our destination will be the Stti Fadma's village, from where will be starting our trekking journey to the cascades, 7 in total that can only be accessible if you're with a local.
All in all you will be able to enjoy a unique experience and discover some really hidden gems that i was able to discover thanks to my 8 years of experience and being a local of the region.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from your hotel/riadPorts
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.