Small Group Halong Day Tour with National Highway Transfer
Experience majestic Halong Bay in One day in Small Group tour 24 people for the best comfort.
Aboard Dragonfly Cruise, take a table for your small group about 4 people of 1 table. A stumptuos seafood lunch during the time your cruise explore the World Natural Heritage Area.
You’ll cruise in UNESCO World Heritage Site for 04 hours pass an epic landscape of limestone pillars and tiny islets.
Take a kayak or bamboo boat ride, visit the stunning caves of Thien Cung (Heavenly Palace Cave)
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Seafood lunch for small group 4 people sharing a table. Cruise for small group about 24 only. So you could have a good space for taking pictures, enjoy the landscape, quite moments during the tour.
- Bottled water - A free bottle water during your tour. Others you would pay by yourself
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Cruise tour in the World Natural Heritage Area
- All Fees and Taxes
- Restroom on board
- Entry/Admission - Dragonfly Cruise
- Entry/Admission - Hon Ga Choi Island
- Entry/Admission - Dong Thien Cung
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (optional)
- Drinks by orders
- Pick up at AirBnB/ Homestays/Apartments
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dragonfly Cruise, 37a Phố Hàng Thùng, Hàng Bạc, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội, Vietnam
We offer Instant Confirmation to book Halong Day Tours. Travelers would see the World Natural Heritage areas recognized by UNESCO.
Small Group would be the best saving for a comfortable tour to Halong Bay Day Tour
Duration: 12 hours
Stop At: Halong Bay, Halong Bay, Quang Ninh Province
Towering limestone pillars and tiny islets topped by forest rise from the emerald waters of the Gulf of Tonkin. Designated a World Heritage Site in 1994, Halong Bay's scatter of islands, dotted with wind- and wave-eroded grottoes is a vision of ethereal beauty and, unsurprisingly, northern Vietnam's number one tourism hub.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Tuan Chau Island, Tuan Chau Island, Halong Bay, Quang Ninh Province
Tuan Chau Island is located in the north-west of Halong Bay, 8 km south-west of Ha Long City. Tuan Chau Marina is an official gateway to Halong Bay, the first Marina is for day cruises
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Hon Ga Choi Island, Halong Bay Vietnam
A distinctive pair of karst islets jutting out from the calm waters of Halong Bay; the unique Hon Ga Choi Island (Fighting Cocks Island) has become one of the bay’s most memorable landmarks and among the most photographed attractions for cruise visitors. Located right in the heart of the bay, the jagged rock formations loom 12 meters over the water, improbably perched on narrow, weatherworn bases and appearing to lean towards each other
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Dong Thien Cung, Halong Bay Vietnam
Heaven Palace Cave (Thien Cung Cave) has ‘cauliflower’ limestone growths as well as stalactites and stalagmites.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :37a Hàng Thùng, Hàng Bạc, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
- From Hanoi: Pick up travelers staying in Hotels located in Old Quarter of Hanoi.For Airbnb/Homestay/Apartment please come to meeting point: 37A Hang Thung, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi for the tour departure at 08:00. For late comers, automatic cancel without refund. - From Tuan Chau Island: We pick up 12:00 - 12:15 at Ticket Counter #01 at Tuan Chau Island, Tuan Chau, Halong.Ports
- Tuần Châu Harbor, Phường Ngọc Châu, Tuần Châu, Thành phố Hạ Long, Quảng Ninh, Vietnam
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.