Small Group Hameau Duboeuf Exclusif Tour with Tastings
This exclusive visit to the prestigious Hameau Duboeuf will allow you to discover the best of Beaujolais, from its gourmet and fruity wines to its ancestral know-how and tasty local specialties ...
It is a unique tour of the Hameau Duboeuf created by our team.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Snacks - Tastings of local produce
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Alcoholic Beverages - Georges Duboeuf Wines
- Exclusif tour of the Hameau Duboeuf
- Entry/Admission - Hameau Duboeuf
What's excluded :
- Any additional tastings
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hameau Duboeuf, 796 route de la Gare, 71570 Romaneche-Thorins France
The first European Ennoparc, it received the national prize for wine tourism in 2010. In the heart of Beaujolais, it unveils in a fun and original way all the secrets of our vineyards, their origins, their locations and their techniques. Developed by Mr. Georges Duboeuf in 1993, this former Romanèche-Thorins station allows him to share his passion for vine and wine.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Place Bellecour, Place, 69002 Lyon, France
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.