Small group: Hanoi City Half-day Tour
The tour guide will pick you up at your hotel in the Old Quarter. Start your tour from Hanoi Opera house where is located in French Quarter.
Move to visit at Ho Chi Minh Complex including: Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, One Pillar Pagoda. Afterwards, ride around the city, outside of the Old Quarter, where most tourists do not visit, past by some of the majestic, historical buildings to the edge of West Lake and stop for Vietnamese tea/coffee.
Next we will cross the bustle street for a short walking inside the campus of the first university of Vietnam – Temple of Literature – which was built in 10th century under Ly Dynasty who greatly influenced by Confucianism.
Followed by this, ride around West Lake, past some of the most expensive real estate in Vietnam, with a number of short stops for photo opportunities. After that, we have chance to have a cup of Vietnamese coffee and you will be taken back to your hotel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transfer by Car/Van with hotel pick up (In Hanoi Old Quarter area)
- English speaking guide
- Entrance Fee & Sightseeing Tickets
- Bottle of Water
What's excluded :
- Tip or Gratuities (Optinal)
- Personal Expense
- Visit: Temple of Literature & National University, Quoc Tu Giam Street Dong Da District, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
Our tour guide & driver will pick you up from your hotel/stay (in the Old Quarter Area) and departure to the first stop.
Stop at the historic Opera House and see the Frech Quarter around and explore the Frech structure in Hanoi, and then take a short way on the campus of Vietnam’s first university – the Temple of Literature which was dating from the 10th century, it was built during the Ly Dynasty.
Continue to discover Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum and learn about President Ho Chi Minh’s life and his career at the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum and discover the role of Buddhism in Hanoi at the historical One Pillar Pagoda, considered one of Vietnam's most iconic temples with its typical architecture, originally built in 1049.
Then, take a short walk to One Pillar Pagoda, the pagoda was built in 11 century with unique structure.
After 4 hours of discovering, our tour guide will drop you off at your hotel/stay and trip ends.
Visit: Hanoi Opera House, 01 Trang Tien, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
Hanoi Opera House, Hanoi, Vietnam
Visit: Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, 2 Hùng Vương, Điện Bàn, Ba Đình, Hà Nội 100000, Vietnam
Mausoleum Hồ Chí Minh, Hùng Vương, Điện Biên, Ba Đình, Hanoi, Vietnam
Visit: One Pillar Pagoda, Ong Ich Khiem St Ngoc Ha, Ba Dinh District, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
One Pillar Pagoda, Hanoi, Vietnam
Departure Point :Temple of Literature & National University, Quoc Tu Giam Street Dong Da District, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is formal
- Operated by a English speaking guide
- Minimum numbers: 2
- Maximum numbers: 12
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.