Small-Group Hanoi Street Food Tour with a Real Foodie ( Tasting Walking Tour )
Hanoi is known for its tasty street eats, but knowing what to sample takes insider knowledge. On this local-led foodie tour, you’ll escape the tourist track and learn where locals prefer to eat. Taste an array of regional foods and beverages, learning the little-known historical background of each dish. You’ll also discover the history and architecture of Old Hanoi along the way.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick-up services from hotels or pick-up points in the Old Quarter
- Enthusiastic and skilled English speaking guide.
- From 5- 8 suggested dishes + 1-2 drinks.
- Lunch or Dinner (depending on option selected)
- Entry/Admission - Old Quarter
What's excluded :
- Other things are not mentioned in our tour program
- Personal expenses : Shopping, Buying Souvenir
- Surcharge for Xmas, New Year’s Day & Lunar New Year’s Day
- Tips for tour guide- Drop- off services
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Old Quarter, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
HOW WE ORGANIZE YOUR STREET FOOD TOURS
You are picked up at your hotel Our tour guide will discuss with you about your food allergy, vegetarian, vegan meal and how to walk in Vietnam streets with crazy traffic before starting our tour. During the tour, you are introduced about Vietnamese cuisine, Vietnamese history and culture. Our tour guide will take you to eat 7+ Vietnamese dishes in the best places of special corners, hidden alleys or small restaurants in Hanoi Old Quarter that can’t be missed. Let’s throwback to try typical dishes as below Nộm bò khô – Papaya with Dried Beef Salad Bún chả – Grilled pork with rice noodles Pho – Rice noodle soup Nem, phở cuốn: Fried spring rolls and fresh spring rolls Bánh cuốn: Steamed rice pancake rolls Bánh mì – Vietnamese sandwich – Best Banh Mi in Hanoi Bánh gối: Fried pillow shaped cake Bánh rán: Vietnamese donut; Trà đá – Ice tea Bia Hơi – Fresh beer Kem xôi: Steamed sticky rice with ice cream Chè: Vietnamese sweet soup Cà phê trứng: Egg coffee, etc. Our Hanoi Street Food Tours will only finish when you feel full and happy
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Authentic Hanoi Travel, 39 Ngõ Huyện, Hàng Trống, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội 100000, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up customers from all hotels/places in Hanoi Old Quarter. If out side, please come to our office at 39 Ngõ Huyện Street.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.