Small Group Hanoi Street Food Tour with a Real Foodie
Discovering Hanoi’s Old Quarter street foods can be a leap of faith without a guide to steer you to the must-eats and prevent you getting lost. With this small-group tour, you’ll visit tried-and-trusted food spots to sample classics, such as steamed pancakes, noodle soup, and more, all with a guide to describe each dish and help you navigate. The tour starts in the
Old Quarter, we also might visit
Lake of the Restored Sword (Hoan Kiem Lake), Dong Xuan Market e.g.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Food tasting
- A bottle of water, coffee, or beer
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- On a 3 hours walking tour, you’ll explore the culture and history of Hanoi as you step into a world full of street food vendors. Unlike big cities all around the world, street food in Hanoi are not just hot dog carts and pretzel stands, we offer an opportunity to try out 10 different dishes at local food stand as well as local family restaurants.
A rotating menu from day-to-day to represent the variety of delicious options, but tastings might include, but are subject to change: rice noodle soup with beef, rice noodle with chicken, rice noodle with grilled pork, snail, or dry noodle, sticky rice, along with various kinds of donut, steamed pancake or Vietnamese sandwiches.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your hotel/stay (Within Hanoi Old Quarter only) or our meeting point.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian, Vegan, Kosher, and Gluten-Free option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Please give advise any kind of food allergy/special request.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.