(Small Group) Hanoi Street Food Tours with Volunteer Guide
There’s nothing like having a friendly local guide to introduce you to a new city. Hanoi Free Local Tour blished to help travelers who are looking to gain insight and understanding of the food, culture and history of the city.
We are a non-profit organisation by local university students, who have been living in our beloved-city, Hanoi for years. We would love to show you the best of Hanoi, including the hidden places, best foods and interesting life stories.
+ You pay for what you try (over $4): about $2,5 - $6 / person
-------- NO TIP FOR GUIDE --------
- We are totally volunteer tour guides. So we do not receive tips because we want to keep purity of guides.
- If you are satisfied with the tour. It is amazing to leave a 5-star review in Tripadvisor, because your review is an emotional gift for your tour guide and help them to keep their motivations.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Free Hotel pickup (Hanoi Old Quarter only)
- Free Hotel drop-off (Hanoi Old Quarter only)
- English speaking tour guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses: Shopping, buying souvenir.
- Food and Drinks
- Entry/Admission - Old Quarter
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Old Quarter, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
We pick you up at your hotel or hostel punctually and We spend 5 minutes discussing about food allergies, vegetarian and tour's itinerary.
+ We pick you up at your hotel or hostel punctually
+ We spend 5 minutes discussing about food allergies, vegetarian and the tour’s itinerary
Discover Hanoi Street Food
Special traditional foods that only locals know
Tell mysterious stories about food’s recipe
Introduce Vietnamese traditions and customs
Bun Cha (Rice Noodle with Grilled Pork), Banh Mi (Vietnamese Sandwiches), Banh Xeo (Vietnamese Pancako), Ca Phe Trung (Egg Coffee), Bun Rieu Cua (Crab Soup Noodle), Pho (Noodle Soup), Banh Cuon (Stuffed Pancake/Steamed rolled rice pancake),
Walking to visit Hanoi Opera House, St.Joseph’s Cathedral ( Optional) and Hoan Kiem Lake Walking Street ( on Friday, Saturday, Sunday)
Duration: 3 minutes
Stop At: Lake of the Restored Sword (Hoan Kiem Lake), Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
Begin our tour in Lake of the Restored Sword (Hoan Kiem Lake) - the center of Hanoi. Let’s enjoy the daily life of locals here and explore Ngoc Son Temple and The Huc Bridge. After, We take you to come back to your hotel or hostel
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick you up at your hotel or hostel (Hanoi Old Quarter only)
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.