Small Group Haunted History Walking Tour of Charleston
This tour is SPECIAL due to to fact we only allow 10 people in one group. Giving you a much intimate experience with the guide. So come join Charleston's premier ghost tour company on a 60 minute haunted history adventure. On this small group tour, you will be guided by a history expert familiar with the darker side of Charleston. See why leading publications tout Charleston as one of the most haunted cities in America. Come join us on a journey were memories haunt visions lurk and the impossible and unexplained could be around the next corner.
per adult from
1 hour 10 minutes
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Entry/Admission - Ghosts of The South
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ghosts of The South, 84 N Market St, Charleston, SC 29401-3202
Tour starts in front of Sheila's Shamrock gift shop. Between church St and Meeting St.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Charleston, Charleston, South Carolina
Departure Time :8:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Approximately 5-6 blocks of extremely light walking.
- The tour is history based, with stories of real paranormal activity
- Dress code is casual
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.