Small-Group Helicopter Flight Tour of Annapurna Base Camp
You will discover the magnificent mountain scenery, village, fast-flowing river, striking waterfall, frozen glacier. Annapurna base camp helicopter trip will let you dip into the attract beauty of impressive mountains.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- All Fees and Taxes
- Pick up and Drop service
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Annapurna Region, Annapurna Region, Gandaki Zone, Western Region
In just half an hour, you’ll tour from a hectic city area (Pokhara) through serene mountainous terrain to Annapurna Base Camp 4,130m).
Experience an exciting ABC helicopter tour and get 40 minutes of ground time to explore the breathtaking views of 8000 meter high mountains with warm tea/coffee. During this flight, you will discover the magnificent mountain scenery, village, fast-flowing river, striking waterfall, frozen glacier. Annapurna base camp helicopter trip will let you dip into the attract beauty of impressive mountains.
6:45 AM – Pick up from your Hotel and drive to Pokhara Airport.
7:30 AM – Fly from Pokhara airport over the ABC trekking trail to reach Base Camp (4,130 m).
7:55 AM – Landing at ABC, you will have 40 Min of time at ABC, to look around and take memorable pictures with your loved ones.
8:35 AM – Fly back to Pokhara (25 Min).
9:30 AM – Drop-off to your hotel.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Pokhara Airport, Pokhara 33700, Nepal
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :6:45 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.