Small-Group Hell's Gate National Park
Explore the natural splendor of the Kenyan plains on a walk through the expansive grasslands of Hell’s Gate National Park, one of few national parks in Kenya to allow foot traffic. Enjoy lunch among locals, and visit a local conservation center to round out your exotic Kenyan excursion.
per adult from
What's included :
- Guided tour of Hell's Gate National Park and Elsamere Conservation Center
- Admission fees
- Live tour commentary in English
- Entry/Admission - Hell's Gate National Park
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hell's Gate National Park, Lake Road South South of Lake Naivasha, Naivasha 20117 Kenya
After a convenient hotel pickup, travel to Lake Naivasha, the scenic entrance to Hell’s Gate. On the way, stop to snap a few photos of the stunning Rift Valley, with its green slopes gently bending south towards Tanzania.
Soon you reach Hell’s Gate—the 27 square-mile (70 square-km) park—where a number of beautiful hot springs and gorges speckle the park's spectacular red cliffs. Keep your eyes peeled for wildlife—home to a variety of savanna mammals and birds, including zebras and gazelles.
Depart the park, then sit down with locals for lunch of regional cuisine at a nearby restaurant. Once you’ve filled up on delicious delicacies, head for the Elsamere Conservation Center. Situated along the shores of Lake Naivasha, explore this former residence of Joy and George Adamson—conservationists famed for raising (and releasing) Elsa the lioness.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel of your Choice within Nairobi
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.