Small group Hermitage tour with a French-speaking guide
Join your guide and your mini-group on the Place des Palais, and set off to explore the Hermitage for an intense visit to the largest museum in Russia.
The Hermitage is the monument to visit in St. Petersburg, whether for the architecture of the Winter Palace or for its magnificent collections arranged in 350 rooms. To discover these treasures, you will be guided through the most beautiful rooms of this former imperial residence, built in 1711.
You will be able to contemplate at the same time antiques, jewels of Russian Baroque art, as well as works of the greatest impressionist painters, such as Renoir or Cézanne. You will also see works of world renown such as Madonna and Child by Leonardo da Vinci or The Virgin and Child by Raphael.
Your guide will provide you with information on the history of the Hermitage as well as on the collections, created at the wish of Empress Catherine II. Thus, you will not be able to get lost, and will optimize your visit!
per adult from
What's included :
- Services of a French-speaking guide for 4 hours
- 4-hour guided tour of the Hermitage
- Entrance tickets to the museum
- Entry/Admission - The General Staff Building
- Entry/Admission - The State Hermitage Museum
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup & drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The General Staff Building, Dvortsovaya Sq., 6-10 Metro Kanal Griboyedova, Nevskiy Prospekt, Gostiny Dvor, St. Petersburg 191186 Russia
The General Staff Palace is located just opposite the Winter Palace on the Place du Palais. It is part of the entire Hermitage, and includes essential paintings and paintings that you will discover with your guide.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: The State Hermitage Museum, Palace Emb., 30-38, St. Petersburg 191055 Russia
You will then visit the Winter Palace, the former residence of the Tsars, and main part of the Hermitage. You will discover its main collections with your guide.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :Aleksandrovskaya Kolonna, Palace Square, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia, 198324
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.