Small-Group Hiking Tour from Tromsø
Marvel at the scenic mountains and fjords of Norway, and enjoy adventure in the great outdoors on this 5-hour small-group hiking tour from Tromsø. Explore winding trekking routes through the Norwegian countryside with a guide, and gain insight into the country’s native plant and animal life. Admire sweeping views over the forests and valleys, and enjoy personal attention from a guide on this small-group tour, limited to eight people. This tour includes all your hiking equipment, and round-trip travel from Tromsø.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Vegetarian/Vegan option available
- Souvenir photos (by email after the tour)
- Sitting pad, hiking poles, and a hiking backpack
- Hotel drop-off
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Wandering Owl, Strandvegen 41B, Tromso 9012 Norway
Stop At: Kvaloya, Kvaloya, Troms, Northern Norway
Meet your guide and hop into your vehicle in central Tromsø, then head out of the city toward the coast to begin your hike.
On arrival, follow your guide along rugged hiking routes through the Norwegian wilderness and admire panoramic views over the fjords, peaks, and valleys for which the country is famous. With hiking poles and sitting pad included, enjoy a relaxing hike at your own pace.
During your hike, keep watch for native wildlife and listen as your guide sheds light on the diverse flora and fauna thriving in the open plains.
When your hike comes to an end, transfer in comfort to Tromsø to conclude your hiking tour. Receive images from your day’s adventure via email, taken by your guide on the day.
Duration: 4 minutes
Departure Point :Scandic Ishavshotel, Fredrik Langes gate 2, 9008 Tromsø, Norway
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note that the following information is important for us to assure the best service:
- We encourage you to provide us with your email address to be able to send you the pictures after the tour
- When exceptional situations arise (e.g. weather cancellations) it is important to reach you. This is easiest if you provide your contact on the road (phone number + correct country code)
- The place where you will be staying at (Hotel, Air BnB or other)
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking as well as medical condition if needed
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately. Make sure you wear warm and water resistant clothes and have an extra layer with you and shoes/boots that are suitable for hiking
- Sunglasses may be needed here in the arctic too
- It is recommended that you bring a bottle of water with you (0.5 liters should be enough)
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please be prepared for limited toilet facilities, there will be a gas station stop during the drive, however the camp itself is in the wild Arctic nature where the only toilet possibilities are in the forest (there are no modern facilities)
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if less than 2 passengers per tour. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.