Small Group Hoover Dam Tour by Luxury Tour Trekker
Travel with a passionate tour guide in a 10 passenger Tour Trekker to the most popular sight-seeing attraction in Nevada. Your expert guide will narrate your tour from start to finish and give you a unique perspective on the Hoover Dam's history, surrounding geology and more.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Fully guided tour
- Round trip transportation to/from Las Vegas hotels
- Walking tour of the Michael O’Callaghan and Pat Tillman memorial bridge
- Bottled water
- A drive across the dam to the Arizona side for a photo stop
- Walking tour across the top of the Hoover Dam
- Visit Boulder City Museum
- Entry/Admission - Hoover Dam
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Boulder City, Boulder City, Nevada
Drive through the historic Boulder City as you make your way to the Hoover Dam. Your guide will explain the area and history of this charming city.
Pass By: Lake Mead National Recreation Area, 10 Lakeshore Rd, NV 89005
Lake Mead, the country’s largest reservoir, can be seen as you arrive at the historical Hoover Dam. Your guide will explain the surrounding area and Lake Mead itself.
Stop At: Hoover Dam Access Road, Boulder City, NV 89109
The Hoover Dam stands as a tribute to US ingenuity and engineering during a time of adversity and hardship. Head to the Arizona side of the Dam to take in towering views of the Dam and the Colorado River below. Enjoy a walking tour with your guide on the Dam as they narrate the history and interesting facts of the past. Guests will get to stop off at the Visitor Center to grab some souvenirs or snacks. Guests will get some free time to roam the area.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from most Las Vegas strip hotels.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Minimum age 3 years
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- No guests permitted w/fever over 100.40 F Signed liability agreement required prior to tour. All non-cohabiting guests must remain 6ft apart. All guests must wear a mask. All contact points on vehicles are sanitized before & after each use. Temperature checks required for all employees & guests.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.