Small group Humantay Lake and Salkantay Mountain Hike from Cusco
After breakfast, we will meet at 5:00 a.m. in the lobby of your hotel in Cusco to board our private transport. We will drive you to the beautiful village of Mollepata, in the rich countryside of the Apurimac valley, enjoying the incredible panoramic views before arriving at the city of Mollepata. Then we will continue our trip to the Soraypamapa camp, the beginning of our trek, to (4000m / 12,750ft). We will begin to climb a moderate slope for an hour and a half until we reach Lake Humantay (4,300 M, 14,107 feet). From this point, we can enjoy the spectacular views of the turquoise waters of Lake Humantay, which extends peacefully at the base of the picturesque Humantay Glacier and is one of the most impressive places in the Cusco region. After enjoying the most spectacular views we will begin our hike downhill for 1.5 hours to the Soraypamapa camp and have lunch.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Pick up and return to the hotel.
- Transport in private vehicle.
What's excluded :
- Breakfast and dinner
- Entry/Admission - Humantay Lake
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Humantay Lake, Cusco 08002 Peru
Humantay Lake day hike through the Salkantay mountain, highly recommended for couples or families, especially if you have little time in Peru. After Machu Picchu, Lake Humantay Lake is perfect for exploring everything you need to explore in Cusco.
Enjoy our daily departure with small or semi-private groups, guaranteeing personalized services and obtaining the most beautiful experience in Lake Humantay.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Starting pointAny hotel in CuscoDuration12 hReturn detailsAny hotel in Cusco
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at the time of booking if necessary
- A minimum of 2 people is required per reservation.
- The name, number, expiration and country of the passport are required at the time of reservation for all participants
- In this excursion or activity there will be 6 travelers maximum
- The minimum age is 8 years.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.