Small-Group Kayaking Experience in Sydney
The area is green, lush, and peaceful, especially when you kayak through on the calm, water, and hear the gentle sound of the ripples as you progress through the forest. You can see many ducks and look out for tropical birds.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
Join us on a beautiful, kayaking tour of the Royal National Park. It's always calm on the river so it's perfect for all, including beginners and children. Lush, green forest surrounds us the entire time and you can see and hear ducks, birds, and the swishing of the trees.
Departure Point :Central Station Grand Concourse, Eddy Ave, Haymarket NSW 2000, Australia
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Please respect other guests' personal space and keep to the social distance of 2 metres apart.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.