Small-Group Luxembourg Gardens Walking Tour in Paris
Discover the Luxembourg Gardens with a knowledgeable guide on this 2-hour walking tour. Located in Paris' esteemed 6th arrondissement, this verdant escape is one of the city's most renowned attractions, and has an interesting history. Walk along the tree-lined pathways, admire the serene flora and fauna, learn about the royal statues and famous Medici Fountain and hear about the many uses of Luxembourg Palace over the centuries. Your group size is limited to eight to ensure a more personalized experience.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Luxembourg Gardens, Rue de Medicis Rue de Vaugirard, 75006 Paris France
Built in 1612 by Queen Marie de Medici, Luxembourg Palace and its gardens were an exclusive royal estate that turned the neighborhood into a fashionable district for French nobility, and played a pivotal role in Paris’ development. Today it remains one of Paris’ most poised and tranquil green spaces, providing a wonderful break from the hustle and bustle of the city.
Listen to your guide explain the history of the gardens as you walk along the uniform hedgerows past flowerbeds, statues of former kings, queens and emperors, and stately arrangements of flora and fauna that showcase the classic French gardening style. Thousands of tulips embellish the display during the spring months.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Luxembourg RER-B, 75005 Paris, France
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Luxembourg Gardens, 75006 Paris, France
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved; good walking shoes are recommended
- Minimum age: 6 years old
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.